04 February 2009

Recalling...

It's hard to believe that last year at this time, I was teaching at St. Clement's school, about to go on maternity leave. The last big event before I was put on bedrest was Tim and Melissa's wedding [on February 23rd], and then the docs told me, "Yo, preggo lady, you stay put." Now, a year later, Tim and Melissa are expecting their first [a girl!!!], and our daughter is almost 1! Time goes by so fast.
I have been trying to get a video [so I can send it to my sister in Domenica] of Rebecca and her horse. She rocks and sings to it. It is so adorable! But, whenever I break out the camera, in any instance, she wants to follow it. So, I wind up with pictures or video of her crawling to the camera. I might have to take Dan up on his offer and put up the Stealth Cam in her bedroom to capture her when she least expects it!
Here is a picture of Becca and her daddy - they always have cuddle time before she goes to bed!

No comments: