06 February 2009

February Blues

Becca chasing after the camera.

Well, poor Dan is sick with a cold. It hurts his throat to talk, poor guy. Becca and I are still okay - she is sneezing a little, and I have the sniffles, but other than that, we are good. Plus, I am taking Zicam - which is super good stuff - to make any cold that I have or get a lot shorter. This weekend will be one of lots of rest for Dan.
I will probably be sitting for Beth and Kevin - Ryan has a preschool open house this weekend, and they do not want to bring Colleen. It should be fun - all of the girls together! Ryan is getting so big. I remember when he was little, and I baby-sat for him. There is no way he is old enough to go to preschool!

1 comment:

Beth said...

my little boy all grown up... ha!

Hey, can you change the color of your text on here? I like the new background, but old eyes like mine have trouble with the red text on the pink background! hehehe