01 October 2009

Smartie Pants and other Fun!

Rebecca and Dan. Cute, eh?

So, yes, I do know that you might mock me for bragging, but my child is the super-smartest kid in the world! She can already count to ten [this happened this past Saturday], and for those of you who roll your eyes and say, "Pish! It is a fluke!" she has done it every day since. Hehe. And, she also sings with me when I sing the ABC song [among other songs she knows the lyrics to].

Now, onto more fun things. This past Friday, we met Beth, Kevin, Ryan, and Colleen at the Adirondack Balloon Festival at the Warren County Airport. It was so much fun! Rebecca loved it. Each time a balloon would take off, she would clap and shout, "Yeah balloon!" And, she also was a boogie queen - there was music playing while the balloons were rising, and she couldn't help but dance! I think her favorite balloon was the fish balloon - or was that my favorite? :>)



Colleen, Uncle Kevin, Rebecca, and Daddy watching the balloons take off.




2 comments:

aunt beth said...

hehehe... your daughter is very smart. But I bet my daughter can teach her some things... Colleen knows all the good phrases! By the way, I asked Colleen what she wants to be for Halloween... she responded with, "Becca!". I realize that my daughter has no concept of what Halloween is, I just thought I would ask to see her response. I love it!

Kathryn Olmstead said...

I would LOVE to see her sing the abc's and count to 10!! :) Take a video!! Post it!! I can't wait till K can do that!! haha I think she has a ways to go b4 she does that but.. let me see!! :)