19 October 2009

Adirondack Museum

On Friday, we had some visitors – Melissa came over with Riley, and I was able to snap some cute pictures of the two of them. They were adorable with each other.
Rebecca and Riley

This past Saturday, Dan, Rebecca, and I drove to the Adirondack Museum. We had spectacular weather for walking around. On the way to the museum, we saw Kate, and her sister Meg, and her mother Carol. It was great to see all of the Raquette Lake girlies. Plus, Rebecca loved seeing them and Kate’s dog, Ruby. And now, she can actually say Ruby. For a while there, it was coming out “Poopy,” which was funny, but mildly inappropriate. Anyway – at the museum, you could see snow on the top of Blue Mountain. And the exhibits were really cool. I remember going there when I was younger, but it definitely has improved. I loved the view from the museum, and my favorite part was seeing the different cottages decked out in period furniture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute picture of Becca with Riley! Becca look so big, and Riley is adorable! Nice pictures from the museum, too :)