Today, Colleen came over for a visit while her brother went to the doctor. The two girls were a riot. I turned on some music, and the dancing was hysterical. Colleen was head banging and Rebecca was doing her full body shake to Ob-la-di, Ob-bla-da. And then, I set up the tunnel, and the two of them were playing peek-a-boo with each other. Rebecca would stand on the end, and then crouch down to see Colleen, who was in the middle of the tunnel. Colleen would start giggling as soon as she saw Becca, who in turn, would start laughing. It was so much fun!
Tonight, Dan and I are going to look at some houses with the realtor. I am so excited! More on that experience later.
Here are some cute pictures of the two girls playing...
Becca and Colleen reading together.
Rebecca in the tunnel.
Colleen in the tunnel - look at that hair!


1 comment:
thanks again for babysitting! I'm glad she was good for you. Have fun tonight! Come over tomorrow AM and fill us in about what you see tonight!
Post a Comment