26 February 2009

Eleven Months Old!

It is hard to believe that today Rebecca is eleven months old...lordy loo! I am not prepared to have a one-year-old. She is moving so fast now! Walking all over the place [as you can see in the video], crawling like a speed racer, and even saying lots of new things. "All done" is one of her favorites. I love when she says "quack, quack," as it sounds more like "cack, cack." Rebecca sits and reads to herself, and she loves to sing and dance. As you can see, I am totally smitten with my daughter!

1 comment:

Beth said...

WOW! Look at her go! I haven't seen her walk that much! When she's at our place, I think she's afraid of R or C knocking her over or something, so she doesn't walk that much. Or maybe there's just too much crap in the way at our house!