Well, Christmas was a success!! We were able to go to both sets of grandparents yesterday, and had lots of fun at both! Breakfast at my parents' house was wonderful - it is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. And dinner [and dessert especially] at Dan's parents was great as well. Rebecca got many gifts - I think two of her favorite things are her pink telephone from Santa, and her new rocking horse from her Aunt Sarah and soon-to-be Uncle Ryan.
This weekend will be so busy!! We are having dinner at my parents with all of my sister's new inlaws tonight, then tomorrow is the rehearsal, and Sunday is the wedding!! AHHHHHH!!! So much to do, and I am not even the bride!
Anywho - new Christmas pictures that I love!!!
This weekend will be so busy!! We are having dinner at my parents with all of my sister's new inlaws tonight, then tomorrow is the rehearsal, and Sunday is the wedding!! AHHHHHH!!! So much to do, and I am not even the bride!
Anywho - new Christmas pictures that I love!!!
Rebecca opening gifts - first thing in the morning.


1 comment:
look at you with 2 blog entries in a week! Does the new computer mean we'll see more blogging from you??? Hope the wedding today was fun! I can't wait to hear about it!
Post a Comment