Well...it's a good thing that Rebecca is so cute, because she is having a dickens of a time getting and staying to sleep. Not just at night, but during the day. This phase started a few weeks ago, but has truly taken on a force of its own. I think it is a combination of things, her teething, her inability to tire herself out, and now her cold. But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! One of her top teeth is coming in, and she is crawling, which will tire her out as she gets better. Phew. I am planning my sister's bridal shower, which is kinda freaking me out, as I don't feel that I should have a sister that is old enough to get married. But, it should be fun...I want tons and tons of yummy desserts, which will be fun to make!


1 comment:
Give the girl a break... she just wants to be like her big cousins Ryan and Colleen. They must have told her that sleep is an optional thing. It will get better - I promise! And I like your new background :)
Post a Comment