21 October 2008

Weekend to Weekend

Becca playing on the floor.


Becca outside...


"Mmmmmmmmm...yummy hat"

Whoooo-Weeeeee, we have had some busy weekends. Last weekend, Dan was away hunting in the Moose River Plains, near Indian Lake. Mom and I went up to the Carter's outlet in Lake George. While we were out, we went to Johnny Rocket's [a burger joint], and Becca had her first french fries!! She loves them. Then, on Sunday, we went with Beth, Ryan, and Colleen to Sunnyside Gardens to get some pumpkins. It was an amusing trip; we all went in the same van, so it was funny to hear all of the kids talking to each other. And, I am sure they got their giggles in to see Beth and me trying to put in the back seat of the van. :>) Anyways, here are some more pictures I have taken this week. And, we are looking forward to heading out west to Regan's 4th Birthday Party!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I have pumpkin patch pictures to send to you. And I think that Dan & Kevin would have been more amused than the kids were at watching us put the backseat in! The important thing is that we did it - and didn't need their help!